[ANN] I start to actualize tutorial site

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jun 27 13:43:25 UTC 2003

Begginers Squeakers (or heavy Experienced Smalltalkers):

http://ar.geocities.com/edgardec2001/LogicCircus1.html

Is the first in a new series of very bad English tutorials , for whose what
start playing with system, but not yet doing things.

To whose what complain to do not having final image, I find what you must
having a yahoo member and then log in group list to go to files
("Archivos").

Also , ftp number today is 200.43.226.158 and my Mac is on until 23:00 GMT.
I go to other place in city and try to check is working or not.
I send two request by mail today, for members still having troubles.

Have fun and send irritated mails if Argentina IP networks are not working
well.

edgar