[ANN] Bricks v2 now on the swiki

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Jun 27 15:27:58 UTC 2003

Hi, Todd

I took a look at the page, and it looks pretty cool...

I have a few questions (you might want to make the page explain them
too):
* What is your goal? an alternative "morphic for applications"?
It appears that you're able to do some very useful stuff, like
automatically saving the description for composed Bricks, and struts and
springs layout.
* Can you explain the tradeoffs this required? what in Morph did you
have to give up for this to work?
* could this work be applied to general morphs?
* Could something be written that explores a Morphic SystemWindow and
produces a similar window with most of the functionality in Bricks?

Daniel