[ENH] ContextCleanup-ajh ( [cd][er][et][su] extremely useful; unclear about ContextTag )

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Jun 28 02:40:31 UTC 2003

I have to admit that I'm not at all sure right now what value contexttag
objects have in a 'normal' system. Exception handling seems to work
tolerably well without them (notwithstanding recent issues) and if
they're only really useful for continuations perhaps there is a simpler
answer? Maybe I've missed something in recent message, for which I
apologise. The temp around here has been 'fast broil' for a few days and
I think much of the coolant has boiled off my brain.

tim
Useful random insult:- His seat back is not in the full upright and
locked position.