[BUG][FIX][KCP]Some odd fixes for (mis)use of Smalltalk instead of SystemNavgation new

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Jun 28 02:45:00 UTC 2003

> one of the idea was that we did want to put this method in Object (may
> as a class extension associated with the package tools infrastructure
> this would be ok).
Personally I'd be quite happy for an implementation of #systemNavigation
to get added to Object by a package that added all the tools that need
access. Definitely better than duplication and confusion.

I probably missed it in old messages but why is SystemNavigation not
implemented mostly on the class side? It seems a bit pointless to always
have to instantiate a new one just to ask questions. Was there any
thought that there might be multiple instances? I can't see how it would
be any use for now.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SSD: Scramble Segment Directory