[ENH] ContextCleanup-ajh ( [cd][er][et][su] extremely useful; unclear about ContextTag )

Anthony Hannan ajhannan at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 04:09:36 UTC 2003

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> I spent some time with ContextCleanup and split it up in two - one being
> "ContextCleanupPure" and the other one being "Continuations".

Good idea.  Thanks for your thorough review and enhancements.  I have taken
your ContextCleanupPure, added the Exception>>outer fix, and uploaded it under
its original name (ContextCleanup-ajh) to SqueakMap.  I have also uploaded the
separate Continuations-ajh package.  Thanks again.

Cheers,
Anthony

PS. I also changed the super of InstructionPrinter back to InstructionClient
and added ContextPart>>resume to compliment ContextPart>>return and ContextPart>>restart.