Object>>defaultBackgroundColor (was: Re: [ENH] FileList2 color)

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Sat Jun 28 10:26:42 UTC 2003

Hi Stef,

This is an old idiom in Squeak I learnt to love.

I use to modify the inspector (and explorer) to show the color of the
inspected object.  It's a usefull tool to play with any domain.  The
mapping between a color and a concept occurs so fast and the comunication
bandwidth get increased.

I know your feeling, but meanwhile we have not class extensions this type
of methods in Objects are a good compromise.

Cheers,

Diego

PS: If someone is interested I can post a changeset with the change to
inspectors to show the color.