SmallWiki (Was: Re: Wiki channels)

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jun 28 10:20:39 UTC 2003

When somebody will want it :). However, I think that we want to
minimize to develop on two fronts.
If you want to participate to develop SmallWiki I can open you an
account on our store repository.

I think that to avoid too much problem we should wait until we have a
really stable version on VW.
What I can tell you is that Smallwiki is really good. Still a bit rough.

Stef