[FIX] Problem coloring ArchiveViewer, SMLoader, CommentNotePa d an d BugFixArchiveViewer

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Sat Jun 28 22:43:54 UTC 2003

Brent,

i shoulded mention that BFAV cs and the one for the SMLoader both depends on
the first cs,

please try installing the first,

i didn't implemented no new #windowColorSpecification, you can define
#defaultPaneColor instead

thanks,
   Alejandro