[BUG][3.6a] Temp/ivar conflict when accepting code changes in Browser

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Mon Jun 30 13:32:04 UTC 2003

Brent,

where you doing something like this?

open a browser
-select a class
-select a method
-enter some sintactic error, like using a non-defined temp var,
-save it
-> get the bug

there is a fix posted http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/3688.html