Jabber question/remote pair programming...

Darius Clarke DClarke at fadal.com
Mon Jun 30 20:36:11 UTC 2003

This could be an efficient form of tutoring the newbie as well if they
could watch but not touch.

I suspect the creation of dynamic data might be a problem, such as
creating new Morphs.

One might want to treat the code in editable/highlightable "chunks" just
as the "tile" view in the browser does.

Also watch out for the "Tragedy of the Commons". One undisciplined soul
could spoil everything.

Cheers,
Darius