Nebraska for pair programming

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Jun 30 22:11:19 UTC 2003

On Monday 30 June 2003 02:14 pm, Brian Brown wrote:
> The only problem we had in trying it was in moving windows
> around... the window outline would get attached to the Server image
> hand and the client would be essentially locked up until the Server
> hand clicked to drop the morph.

I think this is because of lingering references to Sensor in the
reframe/resize/drag code.

Both SystemWindow>>doFastFrameDrag: and #doFastWindowReframe: have the
problem of talking directly to Sensor.

This stuff should probably be replaced with something more
Nebraska-friendly like NewHandleMorph or friends.

Anything that goes directly to Sensor won't work right with a remote
Hand, since Sensor is connected to the VM event queue.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com