[FIX] newMethodNoCatSel-asm (one of the fixes is not needed?)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Jun 30 23:57:54 UTC 2003

Both the annotationPanes fix and the June 27 fix look good, but I'm not
seeing any bug with the June 25 fix.

 > 25 June 2003:
 > -update 5262 caused that if you don't have a method category selected and
 > try to enter a new method, you get an error.

Without your fix, if I have the '-- all --' category selected and I
enter a new method, that works fine.  If I really don't have any method
category selected, then I'm editing the class template and I should not
be able to enter a new method.  This was true before update 5262 as
well.  So there doesn't appear to be a bug here.  (After I file-in your
fix, the behavior appears unchanged, so perhaps I'm missing something here.)

- Doug Way