SUnit Test Failure on fresh Image - Win32

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Sat Mar 1 10:31:10 UTC 2003

Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 10:08:24AM +0100, Hannes Hirzel wrote:
> >
> > And the SUnit version included there is still 3.0 although there is an
> > updated version (3.1) on SqueakMaop (updated by Diego Gomez Deck and
> > Francisco Garau; original port by Joseph Pelrine, Stephane Ducasse and
> > Ned Konz and  I think). That version conforms better with the SUnit
> > implementations for other Smalltalk dialects.
> >

> I think this is not yet on SqueakMap (I can't find it).
>
>   Marcus

You are right Marcus. It is here
http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/3015.html.

I remember now that Diego was asking us to test it. I have actually been
using
it   for 12 days now and it works fine.

Any other test experiences?

Diego says that he will create a SqueakMap entry after it has been
tested.

-- Hannes