Unable to install SqueakMap in Squeak3.4a-5125 image

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Mar 1 21:45:55 UTC 2003

On Saturday 01 March 2003 01:17 pm, Joseph Frippiat wrote:

> I just tried to install SqueakMap in a fresh Squeak 3.4alpha 5125
> image

If you are willing to download it, we need more eyes on Squeak
3.4gamma, which is about to be released as the official 3.4. You can
get it at:
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.4gamma/Squeak3.4gammaOne.zip

> but I didn't succeed.  I got a debugger window with the
> following message:

Can you give us the whole stack? Use the "mail out bug report" feature
in the debugger. When you see the debug notifier, hit "Debug". Then
you can pop up the context menu and choose "mail out bug report".

Is your connection to the Internet direct, or through a proxy?

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com