Storage

Chad Nantais chad at whistler.com
Sat Mar 1 21:50:04 UTC 2003

Hannes,

My approach involves employing the lessons I've learned from using the
Zope framework which consists of a persistent object storage DB (ZODB),
an object request broker (ZPublisher), and an http daemon (ZServer).  I
am most comfortable working with that type of architecture for
developing web applications.  From what I have read and heard so far,
Seaside looks like the web app framework that I can most relate to and
understand.

I have every intention of documenting my progress with this project and
making it available on a regular basis.

Chad