Operating System (was Storage)

Germán S. Arduino garduino at hotpop.com
Sat Mar 1 22:55:43 UTC 2003

Thanks Alan.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Kay" <Alan.Kay at squeakland.org>
To: "The general-purpose Squeak developers list"
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: Operating System (was Storage)

Well, it doesn't matter -- that's the point, heh heh.

Because I do demos with multiple machines of various types I often
travel with 5 different machines, and sometimes as many as 8. The
nicest all around machine that I use, and the one that I do most
stuff on and then send the image to the other machines, is this
summer's iBook in the smaller screen XVGA size. This is a lot of
stuff for a 3.5 lb laptop. It has the latest version of OSX on it.

Cheers,

Alan