About true and false creation

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Mar 3 10:23:00 UTC 2003

Hi all

I would like to know the precise way true is created. I looked at the
reference of True but could not find the creation of true. I know that
true is a pseudo-variable.... Is true created by the VM?
How does the bootstrap is really done? Is true created before Behavior
(implication is true created using new?)

I need this information for a research article.

Stef

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/