Storage

Chad Nantais chad at whistler.com
Mon Mar 3 18:39:16 UTC 2003

Hi Göran.

Actually, I just installed Magma for the first time last night.  I only
got so far as creating a session connection to a Magma server dedicated
image.  From what I have gleaned so far, Magma looks like the type of
storage I a seek.  It reminds me of ZEO's ClientStorage, so at least I
am already familiar with the concepts of its persistent object storage.
  I'm looking forward to putting it through some tests tonight.

Chad