SPrevayler

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Mar 3 22:51:19 UTC 2003

Hi Marco, Avi and all

I absolutly agree that it should stay simple and easy to use.

>You should not see a difference between
>code that uses prevayler and code that doesn't use prevayler.

This is our dream, I think... Because it will be not simple to implement.

What I suggest for our first step is:
Make the current implementation stable and valuable to use
...this would mean: write unit-tests for all the code and make a simple
example to show how to use it.

We then have a stable base with tests which can then be extended in a second
step.

Other thoughts, opinions?

I'm willing to help.
I look foreward to use it for future web-applications. I think, Prevayler
will be a very valuable (concerning time costs) solution for persistency.

Adrian