[UPDATES] 3.4 is now final

Bruce ONeel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Mar 4 07:39:51 UTC 2003

Excellent!  I'll build the bundles later today and upload
them (thanks to Marcus Denker for the MacOS one)
and then send Ted the updated download page.

When I build the bundles I was going to grab the latest
stable VMs.  If anyone who builds VMs wants something
different email me.   I was also going to build bundles
for MacOS (Carbon), Windows, and the unix systems which
Ian has prebuilt VMs for.  Are there any other bundles that
should be built?

Thanks to all for all the hard work!

cheers

bruce