Remote Debugging Proposal

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Tue Mar 4 17:46:41 UTC 2003

Hi everyone,

As a piece of my AUV software, I'd like to write a remote development/debugging
feature that I will use to work on Squeak running on a PDA from a
workstation, over a socket connection.

I'd like to set this up as a SM project, and hopefully do the whole
documentation/testing thing along with it.

I've set up a Swiki page to deal with this at http://minnow.cc.gatech.
edu/squeak/3079

I'm basically looking for input from people on what they'd like to
see. Please update the Swiki, or reply here and I'll try and summarize
things there at an appropriate time.

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com