Fink

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Mar 4 20:10:33 UTC 2003

I agree!!!! I just saw a demo one hour ago on mac because alex was
saying that Linux debian has this specific wonderful feature. So now we
have that on mac too :)

I'm not able to do this but this is indeed a really important point.

Stef

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/