[Q] CMS/Swiki development

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Mar 4 17:31:51 UTC 2003

I'm curious.

What do you want this application to create? code is law, and creates
social structure. Do you want to encourage one-off, quicks edits by
casual users? Swiki has a lot of features that support this that you
should look at very carefully, for example, not requiring login.

Do you want trees as an overriding structure, or do you want a Swiki
with better support for tree and permissions (which sounds like an
interesting project to me - there're lots of places our swiki's could
benefit from a more obvious tree structure)?

Daniel