[DOCS][WINDOWS] Pasting text into a TextMorph (was Re: CanSqueak allow two mice on the same PC to control two HandMorphs at the sametime?)

Darius squeakuser at inglang.com
Thu Mar 6 01:15:22 UTC 2003

Hannes, Brent, Chris, Ned,

Thank you for your rapid & thorough replies.

I thought I had tested that, but I must have made the switch for another
command.

I had already become use to using Alt-V for in-Squeak cut/pastes.
I had already found the docs for switching the two command keys in the image.

Just missed the switch for inter-app pasting since the mental command key
switch occurs right in the middle of the cut/paste process.

I'd rather not switch the options in my image so that my habits will match what
most Squeak users have installed as I hope to become much more involved in the
Squeak community.

Cheers,
Darius