[BUG][3.4-5170] Project cannot load normally

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 6 08:32:44 UTC 2003

Kazuhiro ABE <abee2 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:46:24 -0800
> Michael Rueger <m.rueger at acm.org> wrote:
> > > The background of the picture which she draws had changed black.
> > > I doing, it became the same result.
> > > I think that it is bug.
> >
> > Yes, it is a bug. Somehow a fix we did for the squeakland.org version
> > did not make it into the developers squeak. You may actually want to
> > explore the squeakland.org version for your niece to use.
>
> Why Nishihara-san's patch does not merge into developer's version? It
> works fine.

Perhaps it might be an idea to publish a unit test with
which shows the presence of this bug.

Just do a subclass of TestCase and send an email with
the fileOut attached. The email should contain the tag [TEST]
in the title.

Marcus Denker collects theses tests at the moment and this helps
to make a bug more visible.

-- Hannes