[FUN] Who's Where

Frank Shearar frank at angband.za.org
Thu Mar 6 09:58:43 UTC 2003

"Chris Burkert" <christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote in message
news:3E63D910.4060507 at hrz.tu-chemnitz.de...
> See http://www.chrisburkert.de/index.php?node_id=50
>
> Not present at the map? Send me Longitude and Latitude of your town.
> have fun!

51:33:18N, 0:13:48W

Cheers :)

It's nice to see that there's someone in my home town (Cape Town) on the
map!

> PS: I didn't want to distribute this on the swiki because every new
> Image will be ~100KB and AFAIK it isn't possible to delete the older
images.

In my list of projects I'd dearly love to do if only I had the time is a
"wiki for images". It's still barely an idea lurking in my hind brain. Maybe
I'll get around to it in a couple of years or so. *deep sigh*

frank