BlockContext serialization

Anthony Hannan ajhannan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 17:51:50 UTC 2003

Stephane Rollandin <hepta at zogotounga.net> wrote:
> the docs say "Etoy scripts/tiles do not work yet with the closure
> compiler". is that going to change is the near future ?

Etoys uses the current parse nodes.  Eventually we may want to have them use
the RB parse nodes which the closure compiler uses.  In the meantime (starting
with the next release), I will convert the old parse nodes into RB nodes, if
the closure compiler preference is set, by parsing the decompile string into RB
nodes.

Cheers,
Anthony