Discussion, Lists (was: [Squeakfoundation]Stewards and Squeak Packages)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 6 21:57:05 UTC 2003

Everybody -

There's no reason to cross post discussions between the squeakfoundation
list and the squeak-dev list. Assume that everybody reads the squeak-dev
list.

If what you're writing has to do with the stuff us Guides are concerned
about, and you want to get it aligned with what we think, post it only
on sqf, and post a summary of the results to sq-dev.

If it's about a specific package, or it's a message you want to get to
all squeakers, post only to sq-dev. If us guides also want to discuss it
quietly on the sqf list, we can cross post on our own.

There's no reason to post simultanously to both lists, it makes the
discussion incoherent (people reading only sq-dev will get only part of
the responses), and brings down our SNR.

Daniel