[Squeakfoundation]Stewards and Squeak Packages

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Mar 6 23:05:12 UTC 2003

I'd suggest the following -
* Make sure they integrate with the SqF Swiki stuff on the similar
subjects, and also the other minnow pages on how to contribute (how to
submit fixes and so forth).
* Mostly separate the issues of stewardship and factoring the image.
They are indeed tightly linked, but it doesn't have to be the same
person doing both.
* We have a lot of important information there - separate the wheat from
the chaff clearly. I agree with Goran that huge pages with simply
extracted information from soon-historic images are not very important.
Remember the old images are always available for the budding
archeologist - leave only the pages we really want people to read.

Daniel