External Relations - call for volunteers

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Mar 7 12:09:00 UTC 2003

With the press release finalized, it is time to spread the word ;-).
Now, sending a mail to a list of contacts is simple enough for me;
posting the thing on a couple of sites where I have accounts anyway is
not a big trouble either; but really pushing it out is too much work.

Therefore, if you're one of the eighthundred-or-so lurkers out there and
have been dying to do something back for that great software we the
community builds for you, here's your opportunity to help.

Go to http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/75 and sign up
for one of the sites where we want to submit news about Squeak; then
grab the 3.4 press release and submit it to that site. Of course, you're
free to add as many sites as you like (keep them relevant); also, please
propose any new mail addresses to me as well by adding mailto: links
(let's agree that I take care of all the mailto: links).