[BUG][ComancheService] MessageNotUnderstood: at:ifAbsent:

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri Mar 7 15:20:52 UTC 2003

I just installed the various Comanche enhancements that were posted to SqueakMap.  When I tried to save the image, I got a debugger with the following stack (edited for length):

Set(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
SoapHttpService class(ComancheService class)>>named:
SoapHttpService class(ComancheNetService class)>>named:onPort:priority:protocolAdaptor:
SoapHttpService class(ComancheNetService class)>>named:onPort:priority:
SoapHttpService class(ComancheNetService class)>>named:onPort:
SoapHttpSetup class>>defaultHandler
SoapHttpSetup class(SoapTransportSetup class)>>handler
SoapHttpSetup class(SoapTransportSetup class)>>start
[] in SoapTransportSetup class>>startAll
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
SoapTransportSetup class(Class)>>subclassesDo:
SoapTransportSetup class>>startAll
SoapTransportSetup class>>startUp
SoapTransportSetup class(Behavior)>>startUp:
[] in SystemDictionary>>send:toClassesNamedIn:with:
OrderedCollection>>do:
SystemDictionary>>send:toClassesNamedIn:with:
SystemDictionary>>processStartUpList:
SystemDictionary>>snapshot:andQuit:embedded:
SystemDictionary>>snapshot:andQuit:
TheWorldMenu>>saveSession

Should the services instVar be a Set or a Dictionary?