[GOODIE] X11Fonts (was RE: Adding Accufonts to the update stream)

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Fri Mar 7 17:46:45 UTC 2003

Brent Vukmer <bvukmer at blackboard.com> wrote:

>>Does the font editor load in 3.4?  (SqueakMap! SqueakMap!)
It is written for a modernized variant of MVC and runs in an MVC
project. Right now I have to make my MVC stuff compatible with
3.4. When this is done, I will make this stuff available to all of us.

Hannes Hirzel [mailto:hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch] wrote:

>>Boris
>>you use a nice font editor! Where did you get it?
>>Or did you write it yourself?
I wrote it myself . For availability, see the note above. Making my stuff
compatible with 3.4 is not hard work, I have
* to fix a known problem and
* to convince myself, that my stuff does not disable or
   otherwise damage other parts of 3.4.
So I hope that I can do all this during the weekend.

-- Boris