[DOCS] Swiki as a reference manual?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Mar 7 19:18:17 UTC 2003

On Friday 07 March 2003 10:25 am, Douglas Brebner wrote:
> Now that I think about it, anyone have any ideas how well SM
> packages wrapped around suitably formatted swiki pages would work
> for general documentation purposes?

This could work just fine in a SAR; you'd just grab the index and
install it. When you wanted a page, you could read it right out of
the SAR and display it in Scamper.

As long as Scamper is adequate to view these pages, this should work.
Internal references (i.e. to other pages, graphics, etc.) could be in
the form of a special URL <zip://filename.sar/membername>

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com