Process, harvesting, getting your favorite things in the image

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sat Mar 8 06:31:01 UTC 2003

On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 12:35 PM, Jesse Welton wrote:

> Brent Vukmer wrote:
>>
>> Cool feature!  One minor thing: the tags *read* a little weird.
>> "et, er - it's beautiful" sounds like someone stuttering :)
>> Also the tags look kind of like 'Who is Who' nicknames.  Could we
>> put fix tags in some kind of brackets?
>
>> [Fix] Adjust the background to a paler shade of gray
>>   Jane Doe (2/3/4)
>>   Joe Shmoe (5/3/4) (<et><er> - it's beautiful)
>
> I'll second that.  This way reads alot more clearly for me, as well.

I see that Brent (or somebody) ended up using square brackets in the
swiki page docs, which I probably like the most.  Like this:

   [FIX] Adjust the background to a paler shade of gray
     Jane Doe (2/3/03)
     Joe Shmoe (5/3/03) ([et][er] - it's beautiful)

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/398

But we don't have to be too rigid about this, as long as they're not
parentheses, which apparently messes up the sqfixes parser. :-)

- Doug Way