Process, harvesting, getting your favorite things in the image

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Mar 8 08:03:20 UTC 2003

It appears that the [et], [er] comment tags have to be within the
comment parentheses (since a post by Tim with the comment tags
preceding the parentheses didn't make it through).  The documentation
on the swiki doesn't reflect this.

Is this be the desired behavior?  It seems reasonable to me; I'll make
the appropriate change to the swiki documentation.

This all very exciting!  Thanks to everyone involved in harvesting,
refactoring, packaging, etc.

Joshua