[Q][DOCS][Summary] An Improved Harvesting Infrastructure

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Sat Mar 8 08:24:34 UTC 2003

Hi

Daniel Vainsencher and others have been busy discussing an improved
harvesting process.
Not having followed every detail of the discussion for the enhanced
process I'd like to ask for a summary.

I understand that Bert's sqfixes archive will play a more prominent role
in the future
http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/SQFIXES/

That mail archive is an active one as it only archives certain mails to
this list and processes them according certain rules. It bundels mails
regarding a certain bug, it's tests, comments and decisions around it.

Question: Which rules do I have to follow that this archive works
properly?

Question: There are new tags marking processing information. Which ones?
A commented list as well with some use case like explanations would be
helpful.

Could somebody  answer these two questions please (copy/paste various
snippets from
previous mails and add some glue sentences)?

-- Hannes

P.S. I understand that we are speaking of improvments which we can use
just *now* not of *the* harvesting process of the future.