Collection-Graphs ? (Graph-MathMorph, Connector, Arrow, T-Gen...)

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Mar 8 16:21:56 UTC 2003

I didn't get a chance to look at your package too closely, but does the
implementation of Dijkstra's algorithm work?  It didn't look like the
heap gets updated when the best-known distance to a node gets changed;
am I wrong?

Sorry for not looking more closely, but I'm heading out for several
hours and thought I'd see if anyone can comment before I come back.

Thanks,
Joshua