Deleting a Magma Repository

Chad Nantais chad at whistler.com
Sat Mar 8 19:31:05 UTC 2003

I am setting up an SUnit suite to test storage of my library of
business objects in a Magma repository.  I have no problem creating a
repository, connecting to it from a client, committing transactions and
disconnecting.  However, I would like to have the tearDown method of my
test delete the repository that was created in the setUp method so that
I can start fresh in subsequent tests.  I am having no luck calling
MagmaRepositoryController>>delete: 'c:\myMagmaFolder\myRepository.magma'
What would be the correct sequence of calls I would need in order to
delete the repository from within Squeak?

By the way, I am using a 3.4 image with Magma installed from SM.

Thanks in advance.

Chad