Proposal to get to the triad

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Mar 9 04:40:25 UTC 2003

There're a good reason I advocate delaying the split. We don't yet have
the deployed technology to make it trivial (SM dependencies), and it
make the workload larger for the person at the wrong side of the funnel
- Doug.

We can't afford it. But we will soon, and we need to be ready, by having
unload scripts.

As you say, it is useful to create and test an image "shrunk" to base,
what we can't afford yet is to make it a release deliverable, with an
update stream and so forth.

But it would really be useful for someone to create an informal script
as you describe, to make it easier for people to test out the "core as
it will be".

Daniel