[Newbie] Changesets for Direct Manipulation?

Christian Hofer Christian.Hofer at gmx.de
Sun Mar 9 16:36:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

having broken my project somehow, I was forced to experiment with change
sets for the first time. Though I only used most basic functions, it was really
helpful.

Now, is there something like that for "direct manipulation" as well? Can I
somehow undo any changes I made while dragging and dropping my world together?
I imagine that this is not that easy to implement. Has to work somehow like
a Capture&Replay tool used in GUI testing... But i think it would be really
important to make "direct manipulation" usable.

The same is true for "Alice3D": In the demo, pressing the undo-button one
time too often or pressing the reset-button makes the bunny disappear. I found
no other way to get it back than to restore my old image...

Christian