[BUG] publishing project locally from SqueakPlugin

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Sun Mar 9 21:08:23 UTC 2003

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Yes, it's a known problem. It has been fixed in the image at
> squeakland.org, which is more end-user oriented than the developer stuff
> at squeak.org.

Unfortunately he already used the fully updated squeakland version. He
sent me the projects in question off-line and I'm looking into possible
causes for the problem. I'm also testing a fix that might eliminate
these problems by turning off most of the "smart" behavior of the
resource management.

Michael