[FUN] Who's Where

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Mon Mar 10 08:26:48 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-09 at 13:01, Marco Paga wrote:
> There is no way for me to give you a more precise location.

A phone call to the local Grundbuchamt might give you a very precise
location. Also, various mapping services show long/lat (multimap does,
IIRC).

(any more suggestions? I just walked to my car and wrote down the
coordinates from the GPS receiver, but IIRC I had a reasonably precise
location before that from a local (paper) map).