[RFC][VM] Handling plugins in packages at SqueakMap

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Mar 10 10:26:28 UTC 2003

Göran,

> So Andreas - if you want some categories for this just post
> names and a oneline description.

How about this: "plugin" - this package is or contains a plugin to the
Squeak VM which needs to be compiled for each platform individually.

[Note: this is just a proposal; if someone else has any better ideas I'd
love to hear them].

Cheers,
  - Andreas

http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/category/6407ed26-57a7-4742-8dad-d82