[RFC][VM] Handling plugins in packages at SqueakMap

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Mar 10 10:35:17 UTC 2003

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> Göran,
>
> > So Andreas - if you want some categories for this just post
> > names and a oneline description.
>
> How about this: "plugin" - this package is or contains a plugin to the
> Squeak VM which needs to be compiled for each platform individually.

Would this be a subcategory of "Package type"? No, not if you also allow
"contains" I guess.
Ok, instead of guessing - which daddy do you think it should have? :-)

Perhaps we are talking about a new top category called "Package
attributes" or something?
Btw, that oneliner looks a tad long, but I can probably rephrase that a
bit.

regards, Göran