Squeak mini-meta-FAQ

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Mar 10 16:02:18 UTC 2003

Chris Burkert <christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
[SNIP]
> > The two pages below are probably the most important ones right now:
> >
> > http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/73 - The Guide Roles
> > 	How should you otherwise know which guide does what?
> > http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/73 - Modularizing the Squeak image
> > 	The top page describing the ongoing effort to split the image into packages.
>
> mmhhh ... these pages are the same ...

Ah, duh. Copy/paste got me I think. The last one should read:

http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/77

Sorry. :-)

Well, apart from that - useful do you think? Enough info? Any newbie out
there that can give some feedback? Did it contain something you didn't
know? Something you didn't understand? Time to pipe up! ;-)

regards, Göran