SM stats

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Mon Mar 10 16:09:44 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 16:39, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> Hmm, well I do not have any standard Apache logs available. Eh, well -
> perhaps I do btw, I am using it as a proxy... Need to check that. I just
> threw in a print to Transcript over the weekend. ;-)

Note: I was talking about WebRT but meant MRTG - MRTG graphs data over
time, and usually simple numbers. For example, the number of packages
registered, stuff like that.

If you could provide me with a URL where I could regularly (every 5
minutes) fetch the total number of 'sessions' and the total number of
registered packages, I could setup MRTG to make graphs from there.