Squeak mini-meta-FAQ

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Mar 10 18:17:44 UTC 2003

Hannes Hirzel <hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch> wrote:
> I would just move the paragraph on SqueakMap more to the top.
> I think it covers the important pointers. However if you
> include the pages to
> http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/73
> http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/77
> you really have to update them regularily!

Hannes - they *are* updated! The first one - Guide roles doesn't change
that often. Note that it is a page describing the roles of the *Guides*
and not all roles in the community. AFAIK it is up to date.

The second one is Daniel's domain and I think he is keen on keeping it
updated. Right Daniel?

Ok, but otherwise it looked ok? I will take this thread later and apply
all sensible proposed improvements.

regards, Göran