[Win32][ANN][TEST][VM] Yet another Win32 VM (3.4.2)

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Mon Mar 10 20:36:40 UTC 2003

Andreas,

>>     MobVM InterpreterProxy has been at 1.5 since 3.2.3 and that
>>     proxy already included the 64bit int values.

> So how comes that http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2711
> (the only source have access to) gives me code that looks like
> the following:
> Not what I would expect for a 1.5 proxy.

    My bad, that source was put there many moons ago.

    The codes change every night but I had no incentives
    to update what's there.

    Maybe it should be updated after tracking 3.4.2 is done.

>  Considering that you wrote:
>
>>    P.S: FWIW, I unzipped Squeak 3.4.2 to the same directory
>>           where I tested MobVM which includes SqM.exe and
>>           a thousand or so plugins ;-)

    Well, when I said 'a thousand or so', you should know that I meant
    about 50 ;-) , and they are the ones for ImageBuilder release.

> can you say which ones may have been built against the "normal" vs. the
> above 1.5 proxy?

    All MobVM plugins have been built with the 1.5 proxy
    for at least the last two releases, Croquet and ImageBuilder.

>> Hey, why would I want to do this, and the problem is not
>> in the proxy.

> That, I think, still stands to reason.

    If you say so ;-)

    Cheers,