Squeak mini-meta-FAQ

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Tue Mar 11 07:22:40 UTC 2003

On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 07:30 PM, Craig Latta wrote:

> Hi Göran--
>
>> ...somehow schedule to get it posted once a week?
>
> 	I think the best venue for it would be a prominent link from the main
> squeak.org page.

That would be a good location.

But I think a regular posting here would actually be a good idea.
However, once a month I think would be plenty.  I think usenet FAQs
were usually posted about once per month.

At once per month, it would only add about 0.05% to the current level
of traffic on squeak-dev.  And I like the idea that it's not something
you have to go look for.  (Yes, it is sort of forced upon everyone, but
I *still* like it. :-) )

- Doug Way