[ENH] FileList2InToolsFlap [wasRE: Newbie question re. flaps] (sm )

Magistrello Alejandro (SFA) magistra at TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Tue Mar 11 13:10:45 UTC 2003

Ned Konz [SMTP:ned at bike-nomad.com] respondió:
>On Monday 10 February 2003 11:57 am, j s wrote:
>> Hi, I am new to Squeak and to Smalltalk and I am
>> trying to figure
>> everything out.
>>
>> My question is this.
>>
>> I dowloaded and installed the SM Package Loader and I
>> would like it
>> to appear in the parts bin under the "Tools" flap (the
>> one with the
>> various browsers etc).
>>
>> I tried picking up the Package Loader window and
>> dropping it onto the
>> parts bin but it did not "stick" in the parts bin.
>>
>> How do I go about doing this.
>>
>> I thank you in advance for any help.
>>
>> regards
>>
>> js:)
>
>There's got to be an easier way, but...

an easier way is modify Flaps class>>quadsDefiningToolsFlap to include the
Package Loader

this cs adds FileList2 to the ObjectsTool and the Tools flap

regards,
   Alejandro

 <<FileList2InToolsFlap-asm.1.cs>>